A new perspective

Monday, January 15, 2007

The Coming Light

My friend I wonder about the world as a whole, what will come born new from old? Shadows cycle, nothing seems to change,but that is not true. When darkness fell change did come through. Some of the forces will better me and others will take me down to sneer and frown. But take heart, I tell myself, the new light that will come will allay the shadows that have hung about from a day previously done. Caution to myself: that same light that washes away the shadows of yesterday, may take away, more then I ask it to; revealing me to myself as others see. In the mirror of light I see more lines than I thought were there. Lines that I etched by undue courses taken. What I must remember is: memories will fade, as shadows do, in the beginning of day. Pages will turn, and ink may run and fallaway but Time and the powers at be will not forget, forget me. It is for the aid of people, I do scribe but not just for them but for me too. Perhaps if I write something, just a small bit, it may be deemed fit to land in the right hands, and I shall not be wholly destroyed and forgotten by man -- this is why I write. Through character I preserve, myself,even in this I reside in part.

So, my inner soul, my imagination and ponderous heart are now appeased. With intrinsic forces satisfied I can move back to this stuff that I truly decry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home