A new perspective

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

First College Reflection

Pre-college (#1)

Truth, college is sometimes the long awaited post-secondary venture, to others it is a close terrifying encounter with the third kind. I am with the latter. College scares me. I know it will test me on all levels. More than one I have labeled college “that necessary evil”, I do not know whether or not that statement holds true. I will soon discovery the answer. With much apprehension I will enter that life of higher learning. Yes, I said life, for that is what it will become. My life is my own personal twilight zone. I was going to drag this out, but I have just now realized there is no need. If college is to become my life, then fearing it be the same as being afraid to live. That is not tolerable to any degree, no matter the reasoning. One can not life. If you do it might just leave you.

Yours Truly,

Nathan Lee

Short? Simple? Yes. Helpful you tell me, post comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home