A new perspective

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I started the writings over a half a year ago. It's so part this was a venting device. A medium for my stress. It easily feel that purpose. Some people have these things to express themselves in front of audience. Although I am aware I have no audience, but that does not matter. I needed no audience. That is not the purpose of this. This was started by me, for me, and that no one else. Through these words I have survived my junior year at graduation test, the Scholastic aptitude test, a standardized writing test. I sell the unrelenting expectations of teachers and students. I have written papers and taken tests. I have excelled, I passed, and I failed. I have relaxed and I have worked. I have worked toward a goal that is closing in upon me that I am not ready for. Sadly, I have no say in the manner. Time moves in one direction and cannot be slowed, sped, or stopped by anyone.I must face college, responsibility, fear, challenge, and all the forces live shell to let me against my will. But along the way, I am sure and that was had his rewards woven into my path that must simply come across when the time is right. Before I start this "life" I have come to the conclusion that I must drop many things. Among them are cartoons, video games, unrequited reading, and many in activities including chat rooms. Many people view my outlook as unrealistically presented. Others simply marked me a pessimist-seeing everything in the negative. I will not say that I'm not predisposed to seeing "negative aspects" first, but that is what reflection is for. To look back on past events and reassess them using all your knowledge you acquire.

Time also battling fear and anxiety like any other normal person entering the work force or entering college. Playing separated from the mother and father. Being responsible for yourself in all aspects of life. Parents are no longer you are foundation. At most they are reference. You are responsible for you, therefore, when you fail you have no one to blame but yourself. God speed to me as I do this world as they independent individual. If anyone is out there, pray for me. One last note, if anyone does read this, you should know, this will be my last post. I imagine that the side will eventually be deleted by the Company due to its ill use. So I just say this to you, my unexpected audience "I wish you luck in all that you do now and in the future" (And for the last time I say: please forgive any grammatical error, for, they are by no means a reflection of my intelligence.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home