A new perspective

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Very very sad. Depression has set in. I first start much intensity back when we'll call hosted the screen savers. I first heard of the fusing of the two channels I was kind of happy, but now that they have stripped call for help out of the programming I am uncomprehensively vex at Comcast. What vexes me most is I get the feeling that this policy is part of the moment decision by Comcast-of course I do not know that for sure-but why else would they talk about upcoming events and print up new T-shirts for nothing or hire new employees just to turn round and fire them one month later.

I had planned a 2005 Senior trip up to Techtv Studios since 2002, but what's the point. If I were in incredibly wealthy I would give the money to start another technology channel well I think I'm finished complaining now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home