A new perspective

Friday, December 05, 2003

As the school year I find my self growing physical and mentality exhausted. Time is eating away my tularemia for people-not that I;m anti-social or anything. School is becoming heavier and heavier. I belief the worst about school is the repetitive activities. Being disabled causes early maturity-although because I had a transcriber to many years I can;t spell any more-this in my reasoning processes separates from peers social, but that all alright I can't handle the actions of my peers- it is very to describe because of my lack of vocabulary-put simply I can't tolerate the trivial happens in the student body. This may contradict what I just stated but sometime I long for that involvement, yet I know it would get on my nerves. I figure I am different as a result I will be forever isolated.

Oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home