A new perspective

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Vacation revelation

This certain post is extremely over do, But I'm going to convey memories of summer vaca.
While on my mid-tropical extravagant journey I did three thing I wish to mention.

  1. I visited Fullsail which will hopefully be my college of the future. That was bewildering. Whoever built that school layette down some major coin. It had one room worth $15,000,000- that's TWO commas people! probably to my mother's dismay I liked the environment. I will either study animation or Game Design(coding). Now, I have to figure how to pay for it. If you are a praying person pray for me.
  2. I visited relatives-of course!
  3. Lastly I Nathan eat at Famous Amous--Where my grandfather use to eat all the time before he died.(I had some interesting feelings)
As always please disregard all grammatical errors for they are, by no means a reflection of my true intelligence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home