A new perspective

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Slicking it up with Grease

Today, I saw my schools dramatic interpretation of the play, Grease. As expected, it was well done. It must be said that era Diddley and itself to the production as a whole. The something about the fifties. This being the first and only school sponsored play than I've seen it was a good start. Even the singing was extremely good. That had to be a hard feet. As of spoken of before I still search for a medium. I could never Guo play but there are still fun to watch. It also gives me a chance to pick up some inspiration for my low-key medium that I do possess. I still wish I could obtain a louder and medium though. Something like music or art. However, I do not have the hand or lungs for it. I'll have to settle for being in the audience, which is not to bad of a thing. Perhaps one-day I'll find something in the way of a hall made or talent that will express or\and entertain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home