A new perspective

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Good day to all cyber wanderers,

I have successfully uprooted myself for my small hometown in a smaller town, or it seems so. My classes start tomorrow. Oh joy! I have often thought and on even one occasion said, men seem to define the existence by suffering. If one is not under some kind of duress board coming on a pointless task, we usually assume we are dreaming. If we do not come to consciousness then we deem in the day or task to be doomed and abandon it. Even though I go to great lengths to define myself as a fully functioning individual, I too prescribed in this crazy idea. I'd be a college as a necessary evil. A great struggle one must endure to claim the right to know something. Most the time it looks to me as though they go through all that were just get a piece of paper that says they know what they know when in fact they may know more or less than the certification declares. Oh yes, I almost forgot unlike other life ventures we must pay for this one. Yes, when did you ever left think of paying for pain. In essence that is will we do. Outside the recognition games we also enjoy social development so I've been told. So amongst the massive looming stress and physical work we must somehow find the time to find ourselves. Because apparently, up to the age of 20 or so you will know who you are. Well, I hate to defy convention but I know who I am. Of course, I can spend the time trying to educate others how to except what they see. To this wonderful, usually four year journey we get to enter the world of the working. When there, we will long for the college days and life it allowed. Whilst we are in college we usually wish to be home again at some time or another. Oh well, people will always want what they cannot have. Simultaneously, they wonder why they wished it gone so quickly. However, while you're kicking yourself remember this: these ups and downs are life. You live and die, but living does not mean you'll have a life. Living its existence. Life is interaction.

Even though it is short and riddled with grammatical errors, this one goes out to a fellow logically engrossed being. In truth, you're probably the only more that reads this anyway. Who am I talking about? I am certain that the individual can figure it out.

As always

Nathan Lee

sidenote: too lazy to reread, figure it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home